The new Priceline Agreement has now been approved by the Fair Work Commission (FWC).
This is an excellent outcome for Priceline workers who will now have:
- Improved penalty rates;
- Improved leave provisions
- Hard-won SDA union conditions;
- Annual pay rises.
The new Priceline Agreement will take effect from 8 March 2019.
Securing the new Agreement locks in your pay and conditions for the next three years.
The agreement has secured wage increases across the life of the agreement.
An overall 3.5% increase to wages will be backdated to the first full pay period on or after 1 July 2018. You should receive your back pay on the next pay day, on or around 27 March 2019.
Wages will then increase 3% from 1 July 2019, and a further 3% on 1 July 2020.
The permanent hourly rate will increase to $21.81 and the casual hourly rate will increase to $27.26 per hour.
New Rights Won
When the new Agreement takes effect, Priceline workers will have a wide range of new rights:
- The introduction of 5 days paid and 5 days unpaid Family and Domestic Violence Leave for all employees per year.
- Increase in the Saturday loading for permanent employees from 22% to 25%
- Increase in the Saturday casual loading from 28.5% to 35%
- Team members will be paid superannuation on all paid leave, including paid parental leave.
- All allowances will be increased in line with the General Retail Industry Award
Remember, the SDA is here to help. If you have any questions call the SDA on 8139 1000.